‘Don’t believe rumours,’ says defensive Beiber

Los Angeles:  Troubled singer Justin Bieber denies all allegation of attempted robbery and of humiliating any woman by snatching her mobile phone. Bieber, along with his friends, was playing mini-golf at Sherman Oaks Castle Park and was accused of an altercation with a young woman who he thought was taking photos of him on her mobile phone, reported contactmusic.com.

Beiber denies allegations of 'attempted robbery'. Getty Images The 20-year-old, who was accused of grabbing the unidentified woman's phone when she refused to hand it over to the singer, defended himself and took to Twitter on Wednesday: 

"My mom raised me to be kind to others. I get judged, harassed, and I try to take the high road," he tweeted. Beiber said that his mother, Pattie Mallette, has taught him to be kind to others. "I will continue to be the man my mother raised. I love people and I will try to be kind even when things are not fair. Don't believe rumours.

Thanks for those who stick by me and those that help me grow every day. I love you. I'm human. I feel. I hurt. But I got thick skin too. I can handle it. I love you," said Bieber.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/dont-believe-rumours-says-defensive-beiber-1525651.html?utm_source=ref_article

No comments:

Post a Comment