Arrested Development: Henry Winkler Returning In Season 4

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Another “Arrested Development” actor is headed back to the fold.

Henry Winkler will reprise his role as incompetent Bluth family attorney Barry Zuckerkorn when the fourth season debuts on Netflix.

“I am supposed to be memorizing an ‘Arrested Development’ scene with Maybe for today,” the actor Tweeted on Friday. “Don’t tell anyone I was here OK?????”

Winkler later posted another Tweet hint – a photo of himself with Scott Baio (who played Bob Loblaw) with the caption, “Oh my goodness … What a Development !!!!!!!”

Winkler isn’t the only star returning for the fourth season – Judy Greer announced via Twitter on Thursday that she’ll be back as Kitty Sanchez, while Ron Howard (“AD’s” executive producer/narrator) revealed he too he will be acting in the upcoming season.

“I don’t think I’m giving away too much to say I’m going to wind up on camera in the new ‘Arrested Development’ episodes,” Ron told Kit Hoover and guest co-host Donny Deutsch on Access Hollywood Live in August. “I’m a little nervous. I have to shoot my first scene next week and I realized it’s been really a hell of a long time since I memorized any dialogue.”

“Arrested Development” Season 4 will be released on Netflix early next year.

-- Erin O’Sullivan

Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment